To all Ciena Service Partners:
Effective Monday, October 1st, 2018 we will be upgrading your Ciena Learning Portal and it is single sign on via the Ciena Portal. This upgrade will require you to log into a new Learning site via Ciena's Portal: https://my.ciena.com/. Once the transition occurs, if you try to log into our existing/legacy site you will not be able to launch any content, but instead will be offered a link to log into the new Learning site via Ciena's Portal (https://my.ciena.com/), and will be provided with additional instructions for logging in, or establishing a new account.
- Be aware that all current Ciena service partners will need to have an active account on the Ciena portal in order to maintain credit for learning achievements, such as certifications and required course completions.
- Please be advised that the Ciena Portal cannot be accessed using the Internet Explorer browser, and you’ll need to use another browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
- If you need help or have a question, please create a Ciena Learning Support ticket and we will respond to your ticket as quickly as possible.
Steps to access Ciena Learning via the Ciena Portal:
1. Go to the My Ciena Portal at https://my.ciena.com/ via an internet browser. NOTE: Internet Explorer is not supported, please use another browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
2. Login to the My Ciena Portal or create a new account.
3. After login, to access your learning click "Connect To" in the top right and select Ciena Learning.